stuff you will need:
2 cups – corn
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp line juice (fresh squeezed)
line wedges (just to make it look good)
2 tsp ground cumin
½ tsp ground pepper
2 bell peppers thinly sliced (red, yellow and green mixed)
1 large red onion sliced
1 ½ smoked paprika (I could not find that so I just used regular and we are still alive)
2 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
1 cup cilantro chopped
2 tbsp distilled white vinegar
2 avocados chopped
1 bunch radishes (6 – 8) thinly sliced
¾ cup plain greek yogurt
2 canned chipolte peppers in adobo (diced)
8 spelt tortillas (or whole grain – Ezekiel)
what to do with the stuff:
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a large bowl, toss together corn, 1 tbsp olive oil, lime juice, 1 tsp cumin, ¼ tsp black pepper, bell peppers and onion, and then spread on large baking sheet.
- In a second bowl, toss together 1 tbsp olive oil, paprika, and black beans, and then spread on second baking sheet
- Put veggies in oven for about 40 min. Add beans in oven for the last 20 min.
- While baking. In a medium bowl, toss together cabbage, cilantro, vinegar, sugar, avocado, radishes, and ¼ tsp black pepper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together greek yogurt, chipotle peppers.
- Wrap tortillas in foil, and place in oven for a few minutes to warm. Scoop roasted vegetables onto tortillas top with cabbage salad, “sour cream”, and beans. Garnish with lime wedges and serve.